St. Bernard Women’s Guild was started in 1955 by request of the Bishop that every parish establish a woman’s organization. Our objectives as an organization are to serve as a medium through which the women of St. Bernard may speak and act as a unit in the interest of the parish community and to further spiritual and material undertakings recommended to us by the Pastor or the Bishop.
We welcome all St. Bernard women to attend our meetings and events. Meetings are held 6:30 p.m. in the church hall the first Tuesday of the month. (No meetings in January, July and August) Membership dues are $5.00 per year.
New and prospective members are welcome and invited to attend any one of our monthly meetings. Bring a friend or come alone and meet new friends. Social time and refreshments follow all our meetings. We look forward to your acquaintance!
Many thanks to the Women's Guild members and St. Bernard’s Parish Community for your continued support. Your contributions and patronage have enabled us to serve the Lord and one another. Let us share our fruit from this past year.
- Purchased new figures for Church altar Manger
- Purchased privacy screens for the Church Hall for small group sessions
- Purchased new Refrigerator for Hall Kitchen
- Donated new Toddler clothes to Hockanum Valley Community Council
- Delivered Poinsettia plants to the Guild’s Honorary Member and Shut-Ins
- Provided Christmas gifts to the residents of Massack Home and Char-Laine Manor
- Provided gifts for First Communion Children, Confirmation Candidates and Catechumens
- Sponsored various events and functions as recommended by the Pastor
- Made friends, socialized, worked in harmony, and had fun!
For additional information or to join, please contact
- Chaplain: Father Richard Ricard
- President: Eileen Rivers
- Vice President: Bev Bachiochi
- Secretary: Annie Gentile
- Treasurer: Mary Clements
- Parliamentarian: Kathy Lillis
- Membership: Bev Bachiochi
- Hospitality: Joann Shaw
- Phone: Penny Beaulieu
- Raffle: Pat Poirier
- Mass Cards: Mary Clements
- Sunshine: Elaine Saunders