St. Bernard Preschool
Now Enrolling for 2020-2021!
Current Fees and Options
What parents say about St. Bernard Preschool
"My husband and I have been fortunate to have both of our daughters as a part of the Saint Bernard Preschool Family. We've had a wonderful experience. Not only are the children provided a well rounded curriculum and program that encourages them to think and grow, the school provides them a home away from home. As protective parents we have always felt safe leaving our daughters in the friendly and caring hands of the St. Bernard staff, it was like leaving them with a trusted family member or friend. The play-based curriculum has worked especially well for my youngest daughter who seems to be more of a tactile learner. We have seen her transform in the last two years. She started off very introverted and now has a new sense of confidence. This transition has brought out more of her personality and has encouraged her educational growth. It is amazing to see how much she has learned and how fast. St. Bernard has provided both of ours daughter the foundation needed to begin their journey into kindergarten. We highly recommend this school to families looking for a family oriented and faith filled environment."
- Oscar and Janira Perez
"Our son went to a day care center until he was three we then switched him to St. Bernard Preschool. We originally switched him because of the cost. St. Bernard Preschool was considerably less than day care. The class size is smaller at St. Bernard Preschool and the class is more structured and less chaotic than day care. Mrs. Y and Mrs. Murphy are both extremely patient and caring. We are very happy with St. Bernard's Preschool."
- Karen and Frank Finik
Experienced, Knowledgeable Staff
Sherry Yarusewicz, Preschool Director Mrs Y., as the children call her, has a B.S. in Early Childhood Education. Her teaching experience includes over fifteen years of teaching children from birth through fifth grade. Mrs. Y is honored to carry on the legacy of excellence in education at Saint Bernard School. As a former St. Bernard School student herself, she knows the importance of Catholic education. Mrs. Y is very excited to share in your first school experience and looks forward to meeting with you at a preschool tour.
St. Bernard Preschool Features
- Play-based, thematic curriculum that addresses your child's developmental needs
- Faith-based education
- Programming for 3 and 4 year old children available
- Accomodates 20 children (aged 3-school age) for maximum social interaction
- Monday - Friday 8:30 am to 12:30 pm for half day programs, or to 2:30 pm for full day programs, Four day a week programs available upon request
- OUR CALENDAR follows the Vernon Public School calendar as closely as possible
- Playground equipment is provided for regular exercise and fun
- From $300-$440/month depending on plan selected
- CLICK HERE to see a Sample Daily Schedule